Choose a topic:
To use snapADDY Grabber & VisitReport in connection to your CRM system in the most convinient way a CRM mapping has to be done.
The CRM mapping consists of one .json file which determines the following settings:
- "customFields": Adds custom fields to the Grabber UI
- "meta": Information about how your entities are named
- "defaultExport": snapADDY Grabber mapping
- "visitreport": snapADDY Visitreport mapping
Inside defaultExport and visitreport there are 3 more blocks:
- "mappings": Determines the mapping between the fields available in snapADDY Grabber/VisitReport and the fields in your CRM system
- "workflows": Sets up the entities which are created at the export to your CRM system
- "components": Configures the appearance of the Export 2.0 view.
You will find a mapping sample for each supported CRM system in "Mapping Samples"